welcome to a word by word breakdown of the man and myth that is Dan Good Adventures.
if you haven't met him in person, we're in the same boat cuz this is a text based async interview. thankfully Daniel Liao was down to play in any medium.
there are many ways to skin a cat but here's how we're going about it. this introspection into Daniel's identity is divided into four parts (quadrilogy?)
- why is it important to be pretty?
- what first impression does prettiness make?
- what attributes make a person pretty?
- prettiness: born or made?
- how do you help others be pretty?
- how does being pretty feel?
- top tip on becoming pretty
- who is Dan and how is different from Daniel?
- childhood influences
- pre pubertal dreams
- favorite childhood toys
- the inner child (Dan)
- outer social person (Daniel)
- best friends or enemies (if any)
- why are you intent on doing good in the world?
- define 'good' in your own words
- why do good beyond your circle of concern?
- how do you garner support?
- how do you gather resources?
- what's your measure of effectively doing good?
- do you have a long term plan?
- what does adventure mean to you?
- share your earliest adventure
- how did it change you?
- what defines a great adventure?
- favorite adventure anecdote
- how is doing good an adventure?
- got a bucket list of adventures?
if you're already reading this, stay tuned for Daniel Liao to return this volley of my curious questions with his awesome answers 🤞🏽🤩🥳